If you want to learn how to be a great leader, there's no one better to listen to than Tiffany Haley. Nate interviews and converses with his mentor, former leader, and friend about a wide range of leadership topics, and draws out the nuggets you can put into practice right away.
Nate reveals how one of their conversations from almost a decade ago planted the seed for what would eventually become Leadership Chalk Talk. The LCT Origin Story began in Tiffany's Office.
In this free-flowing conversation about how to be a great leader, Nate and Tiffany touch on ...
- Knowing you are ready for the moment
- A higher order empathy skill, and how Tiffany developed it in a most unusual way
- Lessons from Serena Williams, including both emotional control and graciously allowing others to have *their* moment
- Simon Biles's leadership moment, and a reminder to "be curious, and not judgemental"
- Being authentic, even when you're Shaqin' a Fool
- Quick Pick, featuring Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodges, feedback vs coaching, MJ vs Lebron, and more
- Athlete and leadership advocacy on social issues
- Women in leadership and an incredibly practical and powerful tip for all Ally's
- And finally, Tiffany gives the Episode Challenge
Tune in to be inspired and learn how to be a better leader.
Support the show